BFS Unpacker 2 — the program for unpacking of game resources, is necessary for installation practically of each addition for FlatOut 2.
1. Copy all files in the principal directory of game.
2. Launch the Click_me_to_unpack_Flatout_2.bat file (thus on a hard drive at least 4 GB shall be free).
3. On the question Do you want to delete each bfs file after it is unpacked to save space? we recommend to respond "no", having clicked N (thereby you will spend 2,85 GB on a hard drive, but you will be able to launch any modification).
4. Upon completion of unpacking of files there will be two more questions: Do you want to delete the file "filesystem"? and Do you want to clean up the BFSunpack files? Also respond to them to N.
5. Game is ready to installation of modifications, archives are unpacked in the directory data. For example, in the data folders \\songs1 and data \\songs2 you will be able to find all musical compositions of FlatOut 2 in the Ogg format and to listen separately from game (files are played by any modern player).