In this modification the author created three campaigns in an early, average and late era. It is interesting that if you begin game during an early era, you won't be able to collect very many units, for example arbaletchik, shooters from the long onions, arkebuzir and infantrymen armed with berdysha. Besides, changes are made to characteristics of groups, So, now feudal knights can take not only armies of Catholic powers. This type of troops belongs to a class of the cavalry nobility now and serves in any power. English shooters from long onions received the true historical value. Now their arrows fly much further arrows of all archers and arbaletchik.
1. Modification works only with games of version 1.1 (a patch you can find at us on the site in the section Patches). Doesn't work with games of version 1.2.
2. For installation of modification on a hard drive with the set game there shall be at least seven gigabytes of the free space.
3. If you already made the actions described in points 1 and 2 it isn't necessary to execute again them.
1. Open the game directory tools \\unpacker and launch the unpack_all.bat file. The program several times will request confirmations of your actions, in reply press the Y key. Wait some minutes until all game archives are unpacked.
2. When unpacking ends, open "Notepad", in it inscribe the line medieval2.exe - io.file_first and save it with extension of bat in the principal game directory (this file always should be launched for operation of modifications).
Copy folders and files in the principal game directory and then in turn launch the copied files MtwEarlyEra.bat, MtwHighEra.bat, MtwLateEra.bat.