Name: Modification of UEFA Champions League
What's new: Tournament, commands, forms, persons, balls, boots, stadiums, flags, boards
Size: 219 Mb
Modification of UEFA Champions League — our New Year's gift for admirers of the most popular sport. Winter, of course, not the most favorable season for soccer. Outside — snow, in the European championships — a break. Therefore only also remains what to play soccer virtual. In this regard we give you indeed a unique opportunity — to benefit with the favourite club the most prestigious European tournament — the Champions League of UEFA. You are waited — won't wait:
— high-quality forms of 32 strongest clubs of Europe;
— exact compositions and arrangements of all commands;
— photorealistic persons more than 600 football players;
— 28 best stadiums;
— flags of fans;
Note: It is strictly recommended to put modification on the "blank" Pro Evolution Soccer 5 version. Therefore if you set any stadiums / balls / boots / faces / other additions, delete game and set again.
1. Launch UEFACL-PATCH-BUILD10.EXE.
2. Come into the directory of the game dat and create in it the copy of the file 0_TEXT.AFS.
3. Rename the created copy into EU_TEX.AFS.
4. Launch DKZ Studio (is available complete with the spendthrift), select the File menu - \> Open File and open the uefaclpatch.dkz file lying in the folder of the game UEFA CL PATCH.
5. Select the Patch menu - \> Apply Patch In Folder and specify a game dat catalog path, click Accept.
6. Come into the directory of the game uefakitsr and launch setup.exe, press the Install button.
7. Launch game, having clicked the shortcut of UEFA CL Patch which appeared on the Home screen.
8. Select the UEFA Champions League tournament from the Champions League menu.
9. Then create groups and play.
10. For those who doesn't want to dig in the menu, we spread seyva for Inter, Barcelona, Chelsea, Bavaria, PSV, Liverpool, Valencia and Roma. That to use them, it is necessary to copy the folder8 folder in the directory my documents \\KONAMI \\UEFA \\save. Then in the UEFA Champions League menu to click Load Data - \> Change, to select the folder 8, and then the desirable command.
Installation of up-dating to version 1.1.
1. Launch UEFACL-PATCH-UPDATE11.EXE.
2. Launch DKZ Studio, select the File menu - \> Open File and open the uefaclpatch-update11.dkz file lying in the folder of the game UEFA CL PATCH.
3. Select the Patch menu - \> Apply Patch In Folder and specify a game dat catalog path, click Accept.