Authors: SureAI Team
Requirements: game of version 188.8.131.526 or above
Even it is somehow awkward to Nehrim — At Fate's Edge to call modification. It is a full-fledged role-playing game on an engine of The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. It has the German roots and therefore until recently to most of people was unavailable because of a language barrier. But quite recently Nehrim translated at first into English. Enthusiasts were engaged in the translation, for what on behalf of all players is thanked them officially. Thanks to them now everyone can play this masterpiece of a modostroitelny scene.
So, ponder. Before us absolutely new game, practically not connected to TES 4. To your hero (and not only to him) under a door throw the anonymous letter with a persistent request to go to the thrown mine. Having been to the address, you get straight for dinner to trolls, but you survive. On an output from a cave you are met by the author of the letter and... submissively apologizes, justifying that all incident — an annoying whim of destiny. The purpose of the magician was to prepare the command from gifted people for counteraction to certain very big plot but as only you survived, and you should save the world, so, to one.
If you think that you will cope with this mission in no time, we hurry to afflict you. More precisely to please: Nehrim — simply huge game which is taken place in 40-50 hours (!!!). You understand now why it it is a shame to call simple modification? You appear in the huge, unfamiliar, made manually world — with hundreds of characters, quests, locations and subjects.
And authors weren't restricted to it, they even changed mechanics of TES 4 a little. For example, if earlier your skills grew in process of their use, now this method of pumping became very slow. To learn, it is necessary to find and cajole at first the teacher, and he for the collected points of skills will teach you to something.
Also the system of fast relocation between locations disappeared hated much — now for travelings it is possible to use riding animals and system of teleports. The fighting system and still a heap of trifles is slightly finished. Generally, if you liked TES 4 in due time, the best occasion to recall game you will hardly find.
1. At you original game with a patch 184.108.40.2066 shall be set (this indispensable condition, differently everything will be buggy). The patch for the English version of game lies in archive (Oblivion_v1.2.0416English.exe).
1a. Extremely Nehrim isn't recommended to set in the folder with original game.
2. If you have a box version of TES 4, simply launch NehrimInstall_220.127.116.11.exe installer. ATTENTION! If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, don't set game in the Program Files or Program Files folders (x86). It can lead to problems. Set Nehrim in any other folder (but not in the folder with TES 4). The installer itself will copy the necessary files from the folder from TES 4 in the directory specified by you.
3. If you have a Steam-version of game, make a backup copy of game files (they are in the steamapps\common folder and set Nehrim over original game. In a case from Steam it is impossible to set Nehrim separately from original game.
4. Launch a launcher, select menu item Data files and mark ticks the Nehrim.esm, NehrimData.esp and russian.esp files. More than anything it shan't be marked, only these three files.
5. Everything, it is possible to play now. Enjoy yourselves.