Takes places on a disk: 2,46 Mb
Importance of knowledge of English: the low
Changes of a gameplay: no
Modification type: the realistic
Realism level: the high
Modification adds to game new soccerballs — standard white with black insertions and bright balls of a yellow coloring which perfectly would be suitable for the matches which are taking place on a snow-covered field or during snowfall or a rain.
1. Launch the Game Graphic Studio program.
2. Open the cv_0.img file lying in the folder of the game img.
3. In the appeared window with warning (Warning) click No.
4. In the main window above over a logo of the program include the Deferred Mode mode.
5. Find in the list the bin-file with soccerballs which you want to replace, and you import instead of it the desirable bin-file from the folder of modification.
6. Further press the Apply changes and rebuild button.
7. Save the cv_0_REBUILT.img file in the folder of the game img.
8. Pass into this folder and rename the received cv_0_REBUILT.img file into cv_0.img.
9. Now open the cv_1.img file lying in the folder of the game img and do the same chain of actions for the remained bin-file.