Version of modification: 1.0
Takes places on a disk: 17,4 Mb
Importance of knowledge of English: the low
Changes of a gameplay: no
Modification type: the realistic
Realism level: the high
Addon adds Petrovsky stadium which is the house arena of football club "Zenit" to game. Fans of "Zenith" tenderly call its "Petrovich". The stadium has huge likeness to the original — plastic chairs, a red-orange-yellow coloring, a big electronic panel. Generally, choose the command and forward — on "Petrovsky" where you will be waited by thousands of fans who are crying out slogans and chants about a favorite team, swinging flags with symbolics of "Zenith".
1. Launch the Game Graphic Studio program.
2. Open the cv_0.img file lying in the folder of the game img.
3. In the appeared window with warning (Warning) click No.
4. In the main window above over a logo of the program include the Deferred Mode mode.
5. Click on any unnamed_xxx.bin the file in the list the right mouse button and select the Import file item (s) of or folder (s) of by name.
6. Select all bin from the appeared window - files of the set stadium and click to Open.
7. Further click Yes, to all.
8. Then press the Apply changes and rebuild button.
9. Save the cv_0_REBUILT.img file in the folder of the game img.
10. Pass into this folder and rename the received cv_0_REBUILT.img file into cv_0.img.